Blood Testing Panels and ProfilesLAB TESTING Services
SEARCH BY BLOOD TEST PANEL
⇒Select Test Panel Name from drop down.
To clear search "click on" criterion.
[table id=8 /]
SEARCH BY BLOOD TEST NAME/NUMBER
⇒Select Blood Test Name or # from drop down.
To clear search "click on" criterion.
[table id=11 /]
About this Testing
Blood Panels/Profiles PCR Pathogen
Blood testing panels are groups of laboratory tests that are performed together to evaluate a person’s overall health status. Blood testing panels can provide information on a variety of factors, including organ function, nutrient levels, hormonal balance, and disease risk.
Blood testing panels can be used for routine health screenings, as well as to monitor the progress of medical conditions and the effectiveness of treatment. The specific tests included in a panel may vary depending on the age, sex, and health status of the individual being tested.
Clinical Lab Testing Services:
⇒Search Blood Test Panels/Profiles
Routine laboratory testing is one of the most important tools needed to help keep track of a patient’s physical health and well-being. While some tests search for markers of certain diseases or conditions, others can monitor how well medications are performing or even help detect signs of infection. GoldenPoint Scientific Labs offers a wide range of laboratory tests so that Health Care Professionals can make informed decisions regarding patient care.
Blood work testing is also used to:
- Help diagnose certain diseases and conditions
- Monitor a chronic disease or condition, such as diabetes or high cholesterol
- Find out if treatment for a disease is working
- Check how well your organs are working. Your organs include your liver, kidneys, heart, and thyroid.
- Help diagnose bleeding or clotting disorders
- Find out if your immune system is having trouble fighting infections
What are the different types of blood work tests?
There are many different types of blood tests. Common ones include:
- Complete Blood Count. This test measures different parts of your blood, including red and white blood cells, platelets, and hemoglobin. A CBC is often included as part of a regular checkup.
- Basic metabolic panel. This is a group of tests that measure certain chemicals in your blood, including glucose, calcium, and electrolytes.
- Blood enzyme tests. Enzymes are substances that control chemical reactions in your body. There are many types of blood enzyme tests. Some of the most common types are troponin and creatine kinase tests. These tests are used to find out if you’ve had a heart attack and/or if your heart muscle is damaged.
- Blood tests to check for heart disease. These include cholesterol tests and a triglyceride test.
Blood testing can provide important information about your health. But it doesn’t always give enough information about your condition. If you’ve had blood work, you may need other types of tests before your provider can make a diagnosis.
For more information about our blood testing Panels and Profiles contact GoldenPoint Labs at (205) 573-6222.
Source: MedlinePlus brings together authoritative health information from the National Library of Medicine (NLM), the National Institutes of Health (NIH), and other government agencies and health-related organizations.
Select a testing category for more information about our services.
College of American Pathologists – CAP
We are a proud member of the College of American Pathologists.
SDVOSB – Service Disabled Veteran Owned Service Business
“We are a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) servicing various healthcare providers with laboratory services as well as local, state and federal agencies in procurement and information technology solutions, also for laboratory services”
153 Cahaba Valley Parkway,
Pelham, Alabama 35124
Testing Service Links
GoldenPoint Scientific Medical Laboratory Testing
Powered by GoldenPoint Scientific Labs